Tips & Tricks
APPLYING YOUR LASHERRIE SET
- Measure the lashes against the actual eyelid & trim the excess off.
- Apply lash glue on the cotton band of the lashes. Let the glue dry until it becomes tacky (about 60 seconds). While waiting for the glue to dry, bend the flexible cotton band so that the lash ends touch, distributing the lash glue further
- Look downwards into a mirror when applying the lashes. By placing the mirror under the face, you get a better angle!
- Rather than applying mascara on the mink lashes, apply it on your natural lashes. This will prevent excess build up on your mink lashes
REMOVING YOUR LASHERRIE SET
- Gently remove the lashes. Lift the band of the lash off the skin starting from the inner corner of the eye. Never pull on the mink lashes to remove
CLEANING & STORING YOUR LASHERRIE SET
- Clean off excess build up by gently brushing the mink lashes with a spooly
- Carefully remove leftover glue on the band of the lash using a tweezer
- Store your lashes in their original lash box to keep their shape